WordPress WooCommerce Complete, Themes+Plugins Bundle Download
Installing WooCommerce sites in less than 60 minutes, and also when using another form of the basket is best
What you will learn
- Learn all the ways to add a payment system to your WordPress website
- Understanding the different types of shopping carts, and when the train right WordPress Plugin
- Get your first WooCommerce store (including digital downloads) in under an hour
- You must know some WordPress.
- WooCommerce is a free plugin. Some other solutions presented may have cost.
This course will take you step-by-step through the process of adding a shopping cart to your WordPress website and raise money for a product or service – no previous experience necessary e-commerce. This course is designed as a quick-start (about 60 minutes) introduction of the best shopping cart software WordPress and covers about 90% of WooCommerce out-of-the-box functionality.
Updated March / 2019: Bonus themes and plugins!
We are now including two strong theme/theme framework (Elegant Themes Divi and StudioPress Genesis + 40 themes of children, plus all the packages Divi Layout via license keys as supplied) along with about $ 1,000 worth of commercial (GPL-licensed) plugin WooCommerce. These are the same themes and plugins that we use in our own client’s site and are also included in our other courses, WooCommerce Membership Site with Marketing Automation. In addition to the standard store site, you can create a membership site or digital download as well, connected to the newsletter and payment gateway.
Here is what you will learn:
- Shopping cart overview: WooCommerce may not be the best solutions for you, We review some other options
- WooCommerce Review: Our tour software, developer documentation and extensions available
- installation WooCommerce
- Product, Product Category and Product Image
- WooCommerce settings, shortcodes, and page layouts Stores
- PayPal configuration and checkout process
- digital Downloads
- flat delivery-level
- WooCommerce product type, upsells, cross-selling, products are grouped
- product attributes and variations
- advanced delivery methods
- Taxes and tax class
- Coupons, Order Management, Inventory Management
- product reviews, user roles, and more
This is the best WooCommerce program Udemy
If you are interested to learn the majority of e-commerce software THE popular on the planet, which is also FREE. your search ends here. Our position here in WP Academy, NOT to provide 20 hours of video to watch, but it provides an important clue in 1-2 hours from where you will have the necessary background to learn on your own, whatever you need. Feel free, also, to send your question to the forum! I usually review it every day.
Who this course is for:
- You want to accept online payments for products or services, or running a membership site
Created by Marc Beneteau