What you are going to know
- Practice your fresh coding abilities (including alternatives)
- Get quick and friendly assistance in the Q&A course
- Code 3 lovely real-world applications (no boring toy apps here) with both ES5 and ES6 +.
- Complex features such as the keyword ‘ this, ‘ function builders, prototypical heritage, first-class functions, closures
- What’s new about ES6: arrow features, classes, parameters of default and rest, etc.
- For all projects, downloadable presentations, code and resources
- No coding experience is required to take free courses of this Udemy! I bring you to the specialist from the beginner!
- Every computer and operating system is going to operate — Windows, macOS or Linux. We’ll set up the course for your text editor.
- A fundamental HTML and CSS comprehension is a plus, but not a must! A 5-minute HTML and CSS crash course is included in the course.
If your reply is huge YES… then the course you’re searching for is precisely that!
So what’s the course?
The course includes coding workshops, coding difficulties, lectures on theory, real-world projects, and a final course examination to accomplish our objective together.
This free online course is distinct because it’s not just about writing code, but about how and why the code works the way it works. Because this is the ideal blend of theory and practice. Because it focuses not only on tiny examples of coding, but also on real-world initiatives and instances of use.
In this course, this is precisely what we are covering:
• We will code 3 lovely real-world applications to apply our understanding and discover fresh ideas (I provide HTML and CSS startup code for these projects).
• Learn how to use modules and features to organize and structure your code, how to build information privacy and encapsulation, and why this is so essential.
Let’s see if this course is for you now. It’s fitting perfectly if …
Student #3: You want to use common libraries/frameworks such as React, Angular or Node.js.
It’s now up to you to decide.
• Access to quality HD videos for life. No subscription on a monthly basis. Learn whenever you want at your own pace.
• Closed captions in English (not Udemy’s auto-generated captions).
• All videos are available for download. Learn wherever you want, without a connection to the Internet!
• The start code and the final code for each section can be downloaded.
• Free useful Q&A support when questions are asked or stuck.
• Multiple coding difficulties (including alternatives) to exercise your fresh abilities.
Who’s this course for?
- If you are interested in using famous libraries/frameworks such as React, Angular or Node, take this course.
Google Drive | [12 GB]
RAR Password: Freecourseit.com