SOLID Principles: Introducing Software Architecture & Design Download
Gain control over SOLID Principles and write clean and well-designed code in object-oriented languages such as Java, etc.
What you will learn
- Anyone can code, but the code quality is difficult to obtain. Make yourself stand out by learning how to write quality code.
- Learn the basic software architecture by applying SOLID principles.
- Applying the principles of SOLID to write quality code, as a software engineer.
- Crafted illustrations to help understand the basic concepts. Minimal bullet-point slides.
- Learn what distinguishes elegant and powerful code of badly designed code.
- Get the right concept using the analogy of the real world.
live sessions where the existing code analysis and design hole picked.
- Hands-on sessions where the existing code redesigned and revamped after applying SOLID design principles.
- Beginner level knowledge in the object-oriented programming language.
- object-oriented basic concepts such as inheritance, etc.
Anyone can code. But what distinguishes a professional software engineer from hobby coder is how well-designed and well-coded of the final product. code quality is hard to come by. Unfortunately, most coders begin straight without an understanding of the basic concepts of software design. This course will help the novice coder and programmer is established who want to learn a better design and code quality of the writing.
It is very important that you understand the core concepts of SOLID thoroughly. Once you get the basics right, write quality code that will come naturally to you. There tons of free YouTube videos in SOLID, but they try to teach you in pieces, and did not choose the proper analogy and code snippets. All you need is a holistic picture, which is what this course aims to provide. I have spent a lot of time and effort to come up with content for this course. Each and every concept, every analogy, each and every sample code has been meticulously choosing such design principles to stick to your mind. I have been using graphic illustrations and real-world analogies to drive home the point wherever possible.
Something else special about this course – The subtitles are hand-scripted and accurate. I even have checked the timings to guarantee accuracy. Most programs come with subtitles automatically generated using Text-To-Speech engine, accuracy is quite low. But not mine! I have taken pains to script my course to perfection and include subtitles as well. So if you are at work, and you want to put me on mute, do not hesitate, even though I want you to hear my voice narration. If you want to put me on mute, only activate subtitles in Udemy and play!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to write quality code.
- Developers who want to create software that is designed well.
- Wannabe software architect.
Created by Sujith George