RESTful Web Services, Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC and JPA Download
Implementing the API calls: Sign-up, sign, verify email, password reset, update, delete. Deploy to Amazon AWS Cloud.
What you will learn
- Build RESTful Web Services with Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Learn how to implement the User Sign-in function
- Learn how to perform the functions Users Sign-up
- Quiet protect the Spring Framework Web Services Security
- Learn how to apply the Token-Based Authentication
- Applying Password Reset and Email Verification features
- Use the Spring Data JPA Query Method
- Use Spring Data JPA original SQL Query
- Download and Install the MySQL server on Mac
- Download and Install the MySQL Workbench
- Download and Install the Spring Tool Suite
- Create a new project using the Spring Tool Suite and Spring Initializer
- Download, run and stop the Apache Tomcat
- Quiet deploy applications on Apache Tomcat Web Service
- RESTful Web Service application runs as a stand along with a Java application
- basic knowledge of Java
- Mac computers
This is a very practical video course is intended for novice Java developers to help them build RESTful Web Service applications their first with Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Data JPA to implement features such as:
- sign-up user and the user signs in,
- Email verification,
- Password Reset,
- Get details of the API call,
- Get a list of users and implement Pagination API calls,
- Update details Delete users and user calls the API details,
- Learn how to secure a Web Service endpoint with Spring Security,
- Learning to use Amazon AWS Simple Email Service (SES) to send and request to confirm the user’s email address,
- and learn to produce and includes JSON Web Token in the HTTP Request.
Students will learn how to use HTTP Postman client software to send: HTTP POST, GET, DELETE and PUT requests, as well as how to set up the necessary HTTP Headers. We will also cover how to:
- Sending your data to a quiet web service via HTTP Body and,
- How to pass data through the URL Query String and as a Path parameter,
- How to enable you calm Web Service to respond to Cross-Origin AJAX HTTP request.
You will also learn how to make you calm Web Service receives and responds back with JSON or XML media types.
This video course you will learn how to:
- Download and install the Spring Tool Suite (STS),
- Download and install the MySQL server and MySQL Workbench GUI,
- Download and run Apache Tomcat,
- Add Apache Tomcat version specific to your Spring Tool Suite,
- Maven users to build and run your project and deployable WAR files to the package,
- You will also learn how to run your Web services as a stand along with a Java application with build-in Tomcat,
- Deploying Web Services for your peace of mind as well as Apache Tomcat,
- Startup your own Amazon EC2 Service on Amazon AWS Cloud, install Java, MySQL, Tomcat and deploying RESTful Web Service into your own cloud server.
This video is of course also includes the H2 database in memory and teaches how to build RESTful Web Service that stores data in a database without the need to install MySQL or other database servers. You will also learn how to use the H2 console preview the data stored in the memory table in the database or database server MySQL.
When it comes to storing data in the database you will learn how to use the Spring Data JPA Query Methods and original SQL Query.
You will also learn how to use JUnit 5 to test your code and how to use one of the most popular test framework called Rest Assured calm to test your Web Services REST endpoints of Fire.
Who this course is for:
- novice Java developers
- Java developers who are interested in learning how to create, deploy RESTful Web Services
- Java developers interested in learning how to API Test with the Rest Rest Assured framework
Created by Sergey Kargopolov
English [Auto-generated], Italian [Auto-generated]