Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Band 9 Model Answers) Download
Ten full-length essays Model walkthrough see all kinds of questions from IELTS Writing Task 2
What you will learn
- Understanding the best way to format an essay according to the type of questions they
- Wider use collocation and expressions relating to different topics
- Save more time in exams by studying a variety of time-saving techniques
- Learn several ways to connect ideas together with language transition
- Discover how a number of complex grammatical constructions can be used
- Feel much more confident about coping with any questions that appear in the test IELTS Writing
- To make the most of this course, you also have to watch the original ‘Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2’ alone
- You should have a general understanding of the IELTS exam
- You should already have an understanding of the different types of questions in the IELTS Writing Task 2
Of course, this is really interesting and very structured. I can follow through thorough explanation and reasoning while doing exercises, which helped me during the IELTS writing exam … I scored 8.5 in writing using strategy and planning taught by you. Thank you very much for an incredible course.
Are you struggling to think of ideas when you sit down to write your IELTS Writing Task 2 essay?
When the ideas that finally appears, it’s a challenge for you to develop these ideas coherent and cohesive?
Do you sometimes fail to address all the elements of the task, just pay attention to your mistakes after you finished?
Are you someone who is comfortable with the English language in general, but can not ‘find the right words’ when it comes to writing an essay?
If so, then this course may be for you.
‘Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 (Band 9 Model Answer)’ take all the advice and guidance offered in ‘Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2’ (3,000+ reviews 5-star) and is valid for ten separate essays.
In this course, there are two complete walkthroughs for the essay in accordance with each of the four types of questions, along with two walkthroughs for essays that do not neatly fall into this category are the kinds of questions. Altogether, this makes a total of ten full walkthrough Band 9 essays.
Each of the essays focusing on different topics (including technology, employment, culture and education among many others), helps you to generate ideas on various fields and increase your range of vocabulary Related Topics.
For about 40 minutes, I will take you through the process of how to approach the question, plan your essay, write your introduction, develop your ideas into paragraphs of your body, and close to the conclusion that a strong, all with the different grammar of complex and vocabulary sophisticated. And with 10 models that answer to go through, it gives you almost 7 hours of video content!
There are also exercises to complete after the end of each walkthrough that will give you the opportunity to consolidate new collocation-related topics, cohesive academic vocabulary, and language you have learned.
Of course, this works best as an ‘accompaniment’ study writing your headline. In other words, to make the most of the model’s answer, of course, is highly recommended for you to go through the original ‘Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2’ course before the start because all the essays here are dependent on the strategies, techniques and guidance taught a course that.
However, you can still benefit a lot from the model that this answer if you take two programs at the same time.
It has become one of the most requested video programs from 25,000 students Udemy me, and I’m really excited to share it with you now. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who aims to produce a band of 6.5 or above in IELTS Writing
- Anyone who is struggling to write a coherent, well-organized essay in IELTS Writing Task 2
Created by The IELTS Teacher