Graphic Design Bootcamp: Part 1 Download
Laris Course! Project-Based Learning: Use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and create posters, logos, and more.
What you will learn
- A clear understanding of how to work with BOTH print and web projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Skills and confidence to make things such as brochures, business cards, web graphics, and more.
- How to build a set of skills that can get you ready to be employed in the creative industries as a graphic designer.
- Having access to the Adobe Creative Suite, including
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I will be using a Mac, but you can easily follow along with a Windows machine because the same principles and applications will work on either platform.
- Adept at using computers, despite previous knowledge of either the Adobe application is not required. However, this is not an “A to Z” Of course for every bell and whistle that each application presents, but a road map for how to create amazing projects that people are willing to pay or that employers are looking for you to have the skills to create.
- Some creative skills (drawing, photography, etc.) that help and certainly will provide a better chance of being successful as a designer, but not required.
- A desire to learn the design, either for work or for the hobby – design is for everyone!
Welcome to Graphic Design Bootcamp! This course has more than 6,000 5-star reviews and has become Udemy bestseller for over a year!
Do you want to learn in a project-based environment?
Do you want to learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign?
Do you want to overcome BOTH print and web design projects?
You are in the right place! This course is for anyone who is interested to become a graphic designer, and especially directed towards beginners. When you enroll in this course, you will have access to more than 15 hours of content on-demand, as well as the opportunity to join a private Facebook group with more than 13,000 members.
I move quickly through the content because many students enjoy learning speed quickly. Prefer a more leisurely pace? Many students find that re-watch lectures or drop out during the main learning points are a useful way to digest the information.
I also use the shortcut – something all the big designers learns how to do to improve their productivity and maximize their workflow – so that once you sign up, be sure to download the program shortcut hot sheet: PDF list of code shortcut of the most-used so that you can follow along easily and progressing rapidly.
In this course, I will show you how to make some of the most popular projects in the industry, such as:
· Custom logo
· name card
· Web Graphics
· And much more.
What Students Are Saying About The courses are:
· “I have been using Adobe CC for a few years now, but everything I have learned I have learned from doing. While some of these have basic because I’m already familiar with the tools, there are tricks and suggestions that I would never know that makes life easy (the “content-aware” fill is a game-changer) and I really enjoyed the pacing and the way in which he explains the tools, techniques, and theories! ” – Nikki Tetreault
, · “Of course it’s a good teacher is really good and clear (accent US foreign to me, so I sometimes find it difficult to understand – tutors here are great, do not speak too fast and clear, without too many colloquialisms. .) Enjoy class Felt quite ready for my purposes to take courses Will recommend and also undertake other programs by this teacher “-. Alvira kiss
· “I started this course with a bit of experience and fortunately I have learned a lot during this course. I can not wait to learn more about this industry and make my mark on the world and all thanks to this course which has kickstarted my trip!” – Charles Vaughn
· “So far it’s been great. I am a student who struggles mostly in the setting of a traditional school, the ability to pause, take notes, rewind, and move back and forth as I should have been great. The instructor was clear and precise and has given a lot to think about when we create the file. ” – Samantha Finn
· “For a man who’ve been working with Photoshop for nearly 10 years I’m still learning from this course.” – Neil Aryne Cabana
What to Expect:
We will use Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; an industry-standard application for graphic design. I will also review the relevant terms and design practices to help you make pixel-perfect projects for print and web, with the aim to get you up and running as quickly as possible so you can start your new and exciting career as a graphic designer.
If you do not want to learn to design work, do not worry – this is a great course for you too! Many of my students whose mothers seek to create a fun card or invitation, or students who want to embellish their resumes and social media graphics, and teachers looking to add some creative elements for their homework materials – the list goes on and on. The design is for everyone! And of course this also!
There is also a private Facebook group with more than 13,000 students and counting, which is an awesome resource for you to take advantage of the time you go through the course. This group is a very good place to send the project, get insight criticism, and network with other like-minded students and working professionals around the world.
All project files are included as a free download at the beginning of each section, and you are welcome to use the files however you wish, or just to follow the projects as you move through the lessons.
As previously mentioned, I cover a lot of program shortcuts in this course as well!
For the most part, all of the principles, you will learn in this course goes beyond the tools you actually use – There are students using Adobe version of CS3 to CC in 2019, and there are even students are using applications like Sketch and Pixelmator to create multiple projects in this course.
If you see something on one of the courses that are no longer valid with the software update, please let me know! I do my best to keep the course up to date and continue to add value to you.
Instructor Qualifications and Background:
Derrick has spent his entire career in the creative arts sector and marketing. Starting back as early as high school where she turned homework for paying gigs, her love for all things art and technology-driven continue to grow. Working with brands such as MTV, Nintendo, and Netflix while working as an intern for 2 Interactive Seven catapulted his career. brand and graphic design work has been included in an international publication for the design industry and regularly featured on the website trends.
Derrick is the owner of a small design agency, Mitchell Garage | Creative Media Chop Shop, located in the heart of downtown Kalispell, Montana. Garage Mitchell has succeeded in reaching and working with clients around the world, including Washington DC, New York, California, Calgary, Austria, Australia, Washington, Colorado, and of course, all over Montana.
Who this course is for:
- Employees or entrepreneurs who need to acquire skills in graphic design so that you can generate graphics and print materials for your company.
- Beginners who want to start a career as a graphic designer.
- Entrepreneurs who plan to start their own business or become a freelancer.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take their creative ideas and put them into print or digital format.
Graphic Design Bootcamp: Part 1 Download
Created by Derrick Mitchell
Last updated 10/2019
English [Auto-generated], French [Auto-generated], 7 more